Corrosion Resistence Epoxy Fiberglass Insulation GRP&FRP Rod/Bar
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-5 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Meters||US $0.1-5/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 T/Year|
|Transport Package:||Pallet Carton/Case/Bundle or Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FGR005
- Product Categories: FRP Rod
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Epoxy FRP
- Price: Competitive
- Production Lead Time: 15-30 Working Days
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 7019909000
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Industral, Household, Agriculture
- Molding Method: Spray Method
- Fiber Type: GFRP
- Length: Customized
- Sample Lead Time: 7 Working Days
- Trademark: Liweida
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Brand Name: Liweida Model NO.: Fiberglass Tube
- Materials: Fiberglass and Resin Technique: Pultrusion
- Size: Customized Size are Accepted Length: Customized
- Color: Customized Market: Global
- Productivity: 40000t Per Year Price: Competitive
- HS Code: 7019909000 Origin: Dongguan, China
- Specification: SGS Applying Range: Agriculture & Food,Security & Protection,
- Packaging:Wooden Carton or Customized Construction & Decoration,Sporting Goods & Recreation,
- Delivery:Shipped in 25 days after payment Electrical & Electronics,Tools & Hardware,Transportation
1. Properties of FRP pultruded profiles
A. High strength
FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
FRP is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
C. Electro-magnetic transparency
FRP are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
D. Dimensional stability
1.The coefficient of thermal expansion of FRP is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
2. FRP pultruded square tubes are manufactured with the pultrusion process after choosing the correct raw materials major including the resin, fibers and additives according to the profiles requirement including mechanical strength, electrical insulation, anti-corrosion etc.
3. FRP pultruded square tubes can meet the customer's requirements by using different combination of resin, fibers and others.
4. FRP pultruded square tubes are widely used for chemical processing, oil and gas, electrical and utility, wastewater treatment, transportation, construction etc.
Relevant specification and weight of fiberglass Bars as follows:
Dongguan Liweida Glass Fiber Products Co., Ltd. Is the leading FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) and carbon fiber profiles supplier in Dongguan city, Guangdong Province, South China with its own factory located in Shunan town, Tongling city, Anhui Province, North China. We specialize in the research and development of molding technology of fiberglass pulling and extruding, FRP gratings and pultruded profiles as well as designing, manufacturing and sales of fiberglass and carbon fiber products.
With SGS & REACH certifications, all our products are strictly controlled under international quality management system, including manufacturing, inspecting, testing etc.
Simpler and more efficient operation as well as our highly knowledgeable, experienced technical sales team works together to make sure that you get the best and real-time services.
Liweida strongly focuses on providing our clients with both valuable products and professional services. With its nearly 20 years history, Liweida has developed to be a mature, reputable and leading FRP profiles supplier both at home and abroad. Our products including Alkali-Free Fiberglass Direct Roving, Thermoplastic Assembled Roving, Carbon Fiber, pultruded GFRP (Glass-fiber-reinforced polymer), CFRP (Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer) and KFRP (Kevlar-fiber-reinforced polymer) rods, tubes, strips, complex profiles, structural platforms, parts of vehicles, brackets of electrical appliances, rails, ladders, grating, roll-wrapped tubes, cableways, etc. Which mainly exported to Europe, America, Japan, Korea, Australia, the Middle East and other countries and regions. Extensive combinations of different reinforcements including glass fiber, carbon fiber as well as fiberglass-carbon fiber hybrid and resin matrixes such as polyester, Vinyl ester, Epoxy and polyurethane are available. Our products are widely used in the fields of chemical corrosion resistance, projects of vehicles, projects of bridge, construction, sports, electronics, medical equipment, model toys thermoelectric engineering as well as civil engineering, so on and so forth.
Equipped with professional technicians, Liweida not only provides FRP products with good quality, but also OEM/ODM services. Customers only need to provide the engineering drawings, Liweida is able to make the design and to manufacture the most appropriate and economic products for you.
Contact us today, we will start an everlasting business collaboration with you for mutual benefit.