Customized Fiberglass Profile, FRP Plutruded Profile with Insulation for Construction
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Meters||US $0.1-1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 T/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FGP026
- Color: Multi-Color
- Forming Way: Pultrusion
- Type: Profiled
- Price: Competitive
- Production Lead Time: 15-30 Working Days
- Transport Package: Pallet Carton/Case/Bundle or Customized
- Origin: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Customized: Customized
- Surface Treatment: Finished
- Shape: Customized
- Length: Customized
- Sample Lead Time: 7 Working Days
- Trademark: Liweida
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 7019909000
- Low weight - Fiberglass composites are lightweight compared to other materials; therefore, the weight of the component may be significantly reduced without compromising the strength of the component part.
- Installation costs (including transport) - The reduced weight facilitates the transport of large-sized component parts, in particular. In addition, other objects may be moved manually without special equipment or facilities.
- Favorable corrosion properties - This is a crucial aspect for applications such as gratings on oil rigs, as well as applications where the weather is a factor.
- Good chemical resistance - Due to their resistance to a variety of chemicals, fiberglass composites lend themselves to pipeline construction throughout the chemical industry.
- Heat resistance - reinforced plastics and thermosets in particular form a tight lattice structure during manufacturing, that cannot be destroyed or dissolved even at high temperatures. Also, they do not lose stability at extremely high temperatures.
- Durability/longevity/maintenance - Fiberglass composites are weather-resistant and largely impervious to road salt. This eliminates to need for demanding maintenance that is required for steel.
- Freedom of design - Processing techniques make it possible to produce component parts with a complex geometry or relatively large size in one shot and in one piece.
|Comparison between composite and metal Poles|