9600tex Alkali-Free Fiberglass, E-Glass Fiber&FRP Yarn/Direct Roving
|FOB Price:||US $810 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $810/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton/Case/Bundle, as Buyers′ Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FGY002
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Length: Customized
- Trademark: Liweida
- Origin: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Fiberglass Type: E-Glass
- Technique: Winding Filament Roving
- Price: Competitive
- Specification: 9600TEX
- HS Code: 7019120090
Direct Roving for Pultrusion is compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins, and is widely used in building & construction, telecommunication and insulator industry
-fiber roving is used to form fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) products. In this form E-fiber is used in many items found in the home and for the various parts of automobiles.
[ Characteristics ]
- The low static electricity and excellent choppability, low fuzz and good wet through characteristics make NEG's roving ideally matched to the needs of SMC operation.
- Roving products also have excellent flow properties during molding, resulting in high-strength molded products with an attractive finish.
- Roving can be used for automotive outside panels which requires "Class A" surface finish.
The direct roving is wrapped by shrinkage packing or tacky-pack, then put into pallet or carton box. 48 rolls or 64 rolls each pallet, each roll weighs 15-18kgs. The weight of roll is modifiable according to customer's requirements, but not exceed 24kgs maximum. It can be packed into carton box withut pallet, one roll each box.
The storage of the Direct Roving:
If no special requirements, it should be stored in cool and dry place.
Do not open the package before using to prevent avsorbing moiture.