High Strength Fiberglass/FRP/GRP Bar/Rod with Insulation
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-2 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Meters||US $0.1-2/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 T/Year|
|Transport Package:||Pallet Carton/Case/Bundle or Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FGR038
- Product Categories: FRP Rod
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Epoxy FRP
- Price: Competitive
- Sample Lead Time: 7 Working Days
- Trademark: Liweida
- Origin: Guangdong Province, China
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Industral, Household, Agriculture
- Molding Method: Pultrusion Process
- Fiber Type: GFRP
- Length: Customized
- Applying Range: Construction,Agriculture,Transportation
- Production Lead Time: 15-30 Working Days
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 7019909000
1. Properties of FRP pultruded profiles
A. High strength
FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
FRP is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
C. Electro-magnetic transparency
FRP are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
D. Dimensional stability
1.The coefficient of thermal expansion of FRP is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
2. FRP pultruded square tubes are manufactured with the pultrusion process after choosing the correct raw materials major including the resin, fibers and additives according to the profiles requirement including mechanical strength, electrical insulation, anti-corrosion etc.
3. FRP pultruded square tubes can meet the customer's requirements by using different combination of resin, fibers and others.
4. FRP pultruded square tubes are widely used for chemical processing, oil and gas, electrical and utility, wastewater treatment, transportation, construction etc.
Relevant specification and weight of fiberglass Bars as follows:
intensified cable core; sport equipment;flagpoles; awning on acarriage; tent; curtain rod; sign post; exhaust fan; car antenna; building and bridge reinforcement; power shaft of mechinery; golf clubs; rail; skeleton of kite and umbrella; skeleton of aluminum balloon; skeleton of blanket ; skeleton of model aircraft; skeleton of luggage; fishing tackle and so on
Liweida own more than 10 years of FRP pultruded products experience and professional engineers so we can
make better FRP pultrusion solutions for you . No matter FRP products are very large or small ,thick or thin ,
complex or simple ,glass fiber or carbon fiber or mixed both fiberglass and carbon fiber , which we can all
manufacture. We not only just a manufacturer of FRP and CFRP composites products ,but also an excellent
solution provider of FRP products.
We sincerely hope to be your long-term partner to develop new markets together,and create brilliant future soon.