2400tex Alkali-Free Glassfiber, Fiberglass& FRP Yarn/Direct Roving
|FOB Price:||US $810 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $810/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 T/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FGY004
- Technique: Winding Filament Roving
- Surface Treatment: Vinyl Coated
- Length: Customized
- Specification: 2400TEX
- HS Code: 7019120090
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, SGS
- Yarn Structure: Single Yarn
- Fiberglass Type: E-Glass
- Trademark: Liweida
- Origin: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
Direct Roving for Pultrusion is compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins, and is widely used in building & construction, telecommunication and insulator industry
-fiber roving is used to form fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) products. In this form E-fiber is used in many items found in the home and for the various parts of automobiles.
Roving is formed of a collection of 200 to 400 monofilaments, each approx. 13 microns in diameter, gathered together into multiple strands of 4800 tex, and wound into a cylindrical supply package.
[ Characteristics ]
- The low static electricity and excellent choppability, low fuzz and good wet through characteristics make NEG's roving ideally matched to the needs of SMC operation.
- Roving products also have excellent flow properties during molding, resulting in high-strength molded products with an attractive finish.
- Roving can be used for automotive outside panels which requires "Class A" surface finish.